Max Greenfield plays a self-described ladies' man named Schmidt on the FOX series New Girl, but who is he really? Us Weekly uncovers some fun facts about the 31-year-old actor.
1. He prefers Rihanna over oldies. Greenfield once tweeted -- then deleted -- a video of himself dancing to the pop star's "We Found Love" while wearing a fat suit. "Love Rihanna," the actor tells New York Magazine's Vulture. "My wife loves [pop music]. I secretly like it a lot...When I'm in the car sometimes it's like, 'Yeah, man, just put on the pop music.' You know what I mean? I don't want to listen to Tom Waits."
2. His dream costar is Ray Romano. "I want Ray Romano to play my dad because he's the best," Greenfield tells E! News. "He's my hero. He's as good as it gets. He can do comedy and he can do drama. I think he's very real. I just like his style. Everybody Loves Raymond was the best show ever. I loved Men of a Certain Age."
3. He misses his time on Veronica Mars. "I made a lot of friends on that show and I'm still close to some of the producers and some of the writers," he tells After Elton. "It was just a great experience. It was just a really good learning experience as far as TV went for me. I loved the role and I loved everybody on that show."
4. He's off the market. Greenfield has been married to actress Tamara Taylor since August 2008. Taylor has made guest appearances on Lost, CSI: Miami, Party of Five and Dawson's Creek. The couple has a 2-year-old daughter.
5. He works hard for his body. According to The Daily, Greenfield does CrossFit four to five times a week -- especially since he loves chocolate-covered biscotti and cookie sandwiches.