5 Things You Don't Know About New Girl's Max Greenfield
Max Greenfield plays a self-described ladies' man named Schmidt on the FOX series New Girl, but who is he really? Us Weekly uncovers some fun facts about the 31-year-old actor.
1. He prefers Rihanna over oldies. Greenfield once tweeted -- then deleted -- a video of himself dancing to the pop star's "We Found Love" while wearing a fat suit. "Love Rihanna," the actor tells New York Magazine's Vulture. "My wife loves [pop music]. I secretly like it a lot...When I'm in the car sometimes it's like, 'Yeah, man, just put on the pop music.' You know what I mean? I don't want to listen to Tom Waits."
2. His dream costar is Ray Romano. "I want Ray Romano to play my dad because he's the best," Greenfield tells E! News. "He's my hero. He's as good as it gets. He can do comedy and he can do drama. I think he's very real. I just like his style. Everybody Loves Raymond was the best show ever. I loved Men of a Certain Age."
3. He misses his time on Veronica Mars. "I made a lot of friends on that show and I'm still close to some of the producers and some of the writers," he tells After Elton. "It was just a great experience. It was just a really good learning experience as far as TV went for me. I loved the role and I loved everybody on that show."
4. He's off the market. Greenfield has been married to actress Tamara Taylor since August 2008. Taylor has made guest appearances on Lost, CSI: Miami, Party of Five and Dawson's Creek. The couple has a 2-year-old daughter.
5. He works hard for his body. According to The Daily, Greenfield does CrossFit four to five times a week -- especially since he loves chocolate-covered biscotti and cookie sandwiches.
Best Beach Bodies
As the temp cools down, heat things back up by checking out the best beach bodies of 2015!Watch Video »
Kate Hudson shares our feelings of Adele's new single, Chrissy Teigen shows off her baby bump and more celebrity selfies of fall on Celebs Gone Social!Watch Video »
Kaley Cuoco spends time with friends and family -- and lots of horses! -- in the wake of her breakup on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Why We Love Amy
There are literally hundreds of reasons why we love Amy Schumer, but let's check our top five!Watch Video »
Kendall Jenner and Cara Delevingne cozy up to Kylie Jenner and Tyga's new puppy on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the best over-the-top style trends worn by celebrities while at basketball games!Watch Video »