50 Cent and Goldie Hawn Have a Lunch Date!
- Photo: @50cent/Twitter1 of 12
- Photo: Theodore Wood © Camera Press / Retna Ltd./Retna Digital2 of 12
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP3 of 12
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP4 of 12
- Photo: Johnn/JLC/ZOJ/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: Francois Mori/Invision/AP6 of 12
- Photo: Victoria Will/Invision/AP7 of 12
- Photo: JBD/ZJE/http://www.wenn.com/8 of 12
- Photo: Daniel Tanner/WENN9 of 12
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com10 of 12
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP11 of 12
Rapper 50 Cent, who was recently linked to sassy comedian Chelsea Handler, tweeted a photo of his lunch date with Goldie Hawn on Thursday.
"I had lunch with Goldie Hawn. She is complete sweetheart," he tweeted alongside the photo of him with the actress, 65, both beaming.
Hawn, who became a grandma again last month when daughter Kate Hudson gave birth to a son, Bingham, also tweeted about the meeting. "Lunch was especially sweet today cause I met 50 Cent. His smile lit up the room."
Is there a budding romance between the unlikely pair? Probably not. Hawn has been with actor Kurt Russell for over 25 years. The couple have a son, Boston, together.
The more likely explanation is 50 Cent's recent segue into acting. He proved he wanted to be a serious actor when he lost 50 pounds to star in 2011's "Things Fall Apart."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »