50 Cent and Goldie Hawn Have a Lunch Date!
- Photo: @50cent/Twitter1 of 12
- Photo: Theodore Wood © Camera Press / Retna Ltd./Retna Digital2 of 12
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP3 of 12
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP4 of 12
- Photo: Johnn/JLC/ZOJ/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: Francois Mori/Invision/AP6 of 12
- Photo: Victoria Will/Invision/AP7 of 12
- Photo: JBD/ZJE/http://www.wenn.com/8 of 12
- Photo: Daniel Tanner/WENN9 of 12
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com10 of 12
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP11 of 12
Rapper 50 Cent, who was recently linked to sassy comedian Chelsea Handler, tweeted a photo of his lunch date with Goldie Hawn on Thursday.
"I had lunch with Goldie Hawn. She is complete sweetheart," he tweeted alongside the photo of him with the actress, 65, both beaming.
Hawn, who became a grandma again last month when daughter Kate Hudson gave birth to a son, Bingham, also tweeted about the meeting. "Lunch was especially sweet today cause I met 50 Cent. His smile lit up the room."
Is there a budding romance between the unlikely pair? Probably not. Hawn has been with actor Kurt Russell for over 25 years. The couple have a son, Boston, together.
The more likely explanation is 50 Cent's recent segue into acting. He proved he wanted to be a serious actor when he lost 50 pounds to star in 2011's "Things Fall Apart."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Nick Jonas, Hugh Jackman and more stars share videos of themselves working out for the Gimmie Five challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out "Teen Mom" star, Farrah Abraham's, transformation!Watch Video »
See the snaps Reese Witherspoon shared from Kenya on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Check out Keri Russell's sexy wardrobe!Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Pink and the Kardashians take spring break early this year on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the pop star's post-engagement glow on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »