Photographed by Tim Walker, the best performing actors of 2015 include Benedict Cumberbatch, Keira Knightley, Emma Stone, Julianne Moore, Amy Adams, Bradley Cooper, Reese Witherspoon and Shailene Woodley as they grace seven different covers for the issue that features 31 other contenders.
1. "The Imitation Game" stars Benedict Cumberbatch and Keira Knightley look super serious and like they're imitating each other with their hair slicked back.
2. "Wild" star Reese Witherspoon looks scared as she holds a dandelion with a big red hat and some bright red mascara to match.
3. "American Sniper" star Bradley Cooper is shirtless with white suspenders and pants, but his face looks equally pale -- even in profile.
4. "Birdman" star Emma Stone looks like a real-life Western doll as she holds a sunflower and has a sad expression on her face.
5. Amy Adams stars in "Big Eyes," and that is definitely one, big eye! It's like an Eye Spy as her other eye is on her sleeve.
6. "The Fault in Our Stars" star Shailene Woodley makes quite the mime, and those red sleeves look like deflated water floaties!
7. "Still Alice" star Julianne Moore has her hair standing tall, and that is one long earring. She looks a bit terrified here.