Alessandra Ambrosio Names Baby Son Noah Phoenix
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage1 of 17
- Photo: Juan Rico/Fame Flynet2 of 17
- Photo: Facebook/Promotional3 of 17
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks4 of 17
- Photo: Facebook/.5 of 17
- Photo: RR/Fame Flynet6 of 17
- Photo: DYD FOTOGRAFOS/StarTraks7 of 17
- Photo: Albert Michael/StarTraks8 of 17
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks9 of 17
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks10 of 17
- Photo: SAE/ZOJ/WENN11 of 17
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN12 of 17
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN13 of 17
- Photo: SPA/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: WENN15 of 17
- Photo: ALFAQUI/StarTraks16 of 17
Alessandra Ambrosio and Jamie Mazur's baby boy has a name!
The Victoria's Secret model and her longtime fiance welcomed their baby boy into the world on Monday and revealed his name Tuesday on Facebook.
"Well, the day just arrived and we couldn't be more happy!!!" Ambrosio, 31, wrote on her Facebook page. "Noah Phoenix was born yesterday afternoon and already stole our hearts."
The couple is already parents to daughter Anja, 3. The proud mother added in her post, "Anja is a proud big sister now and we are so thankful he is with us…"
Mazur, a California businessman, tweeted the birth announcement Monday. He wrote, "Welcome my son, can't wait to show you around this crazy place."
On Tuesday, he joked, "Noah Phoenix will be performing on the main stage at Coachella 2035 with special guest Thom Yorke Save the date. It should be a good show."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
'Full House' 2
Get all the scoop on who's in and who's out for Netflix's "Fuller House," on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out everything you need to know about Brooklyn Beckham from Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Blake Lively chats motherhood, HGTV and rocking an amazing wardrobe in "The Age of Adaline" on Wonderwall.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift and her brother celebrate Easter with an epic egg hunt on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI am a Woman
From Crowd Ignite