Ray Donovan star Ambyr Childers, 24, spills her secrets to Us Weekly. Her new show premieres June 30 at 10 p.m. EST on Showtime.
1. I was raised Mormon.
2. I got a scholarship to play golf in college and decided instead to take my first TV acting gig on All My Children.
3. My favorite female artist is Avril Lavigne.
4. I don’t go on roller coasters.
5. I love running to Eminem.
6. I love making s'mores in my fire place.
7. I'm afraid to go in the ocean, but I love going to the beach.
8. My first feature film was Carolina with Shirley MacLaine.
9. I love Broadway theatre.
10. I hate flying, but have to do it a lot.
11. I go to Starbucks everyday.
12. My great-grandmother is still alive.
13. My favorite colors are pink and black.
14. I think Chelsea Handler is hilarious.
15. I'm really competitive.
16. I never get enough sleep.
17. I'm a total homebody.
18. I get along great with my mother-in-law.
19. I love shopping at Target, even though I don't have a RED card.
20. I cry every time I watch The Notebook.
21. I seldom wear makeup.
22. I celebrate Hannukah and Christmas.
23. I'm obsessed with chocolate.
24. I hate snakes.
25. I've always dreamed of working with Leonardo DiCaprio.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Ambyr Childers: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
- 10 hours ago See all the stars at the 2017 Cannes Film Festival!