Pick me, choose me, love me! Former "Bachelorette" contestant Arie Luyendyk Jr., who was runner-up on Emily Maynard's 2012 season of the hit ABC show, has officially declared his desire to be crowned the next "Bachelor."
"No hiding it anymore!" the 32-year-old race car driver tweeted on July 29. "Would love to share my journey with all of you, but it's up to #bachelornation," he added.
The blue-eyed stud just might get his wish. Sources previously told Us Weekly that Luyendyk Jr., along with one of "Bachelorette" Andi Dorfman's rejected suitors, farmer Chris Soules, are in the running for season 19.
"Arie is being considered and filmed for promos," the insider said, while another added: "He already had his packages shot and they even got him a trainer so he could buff up and be camera ready with his shirt off."
"Open, hopeful and more than ready," the Arizona-based bachelor concluded his Twitter declaration, complete with a red rose emoji.
- Feb. 15, 2017 Is Hilary Duff's ex in trouble?