Victoria Beckham: No Interest in Designing Children's Clothes
- Photo: RICHARD YOUNG/StarTraks1 of 23
- Photo: Donald Traill/Invision/AP2 of 23
- Photo: LTA/Wonderwall3 of 23
- Photo: Numero/Promotional4 of 23
- Photo: Elle5 of 23
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com6 of 23
- Photo: Jackson Lee / Splash News/Splash News7 of 23
- Photo: XYF/ZOJ/WENN8 of 23
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com9 of 23
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News10 of 23
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN11 of 23
- Photo: Fiona Hanson/Invision/AP12 of 23
- Photo: Tony Clark/WENN13 of 23
- Photo: @victoriabeckham/Twitter14 of 23
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com15 of 23
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News16 of 23
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News17 of 23
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks18 of 23
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com19 of 23
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News20 of 23
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News21 of 23
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com22 of 23
Victoria Beckham has dismissed reports she's set to design a children's clothing line, insisting she has no interest in creating fashion for youngsters.
RELATED: Year in Review: Celebritots 2011
The former Spice Girls star and her husband, David, are parents to three sons and a baby daughter, and recent reports suggested Beckham was keen to expand her lines of women's apparel with a children's collection.
She tells Japan's Numero magazine, "We are researching retail and e-commerce opportunities at the moment. I rarely get (a) chance to go out shopping; everything I do is online, and I believe that will play a part of the future. Contrary to what people say, I have no interest in doing a children's line. There are lots of people doing that very well already."
Gwen Stefani and Madonna are among the celebrities who boast successful fashion ranges for juniors.
RELATED: Countdown: Sexiest Backs
Beyonce rocks a one-piece, plus more of the best celeb swimsuit moments of summer 2015 thus far on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Bellamy Young chats attachment to her "Scandal" wig, dishes on her hopes for season five and more!Watch Video »
From Taylor Swift to Diane Kruger, check out the celebs with the best summer street style!Watch Video »
Check out Diane Kruger, Elizabeth Banks, and Kendall Jenner's style statements on OMG Celeb Fashion hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Learn how you can get Jennifer Lawrence's fresh-faced glow at home on the latest episode of Wonderwall.com's DIY Celeb Makeup.Watch Video »
Jada Pinkett Smith, Amber Heard and co-stars dish on what it was like on set of "Magic Mike XXL" with Wonderwall.com's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite