Beckham: 'To Have Another Girl in the Family Is a Whole New Thing'
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News1 of 13
- Photo: Fiona Hanson/Invision/AP2 of 13
- Photo: Facebook/.3 of 13
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.4 of 13
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 13
- Photo: @vicotirabeckham/Twitter6 of 13
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News7 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com8 of 13
- Photo: Tony Clark/WENN9 of 13
- Photo: FS2/WENN10 of 13
- Photo: CAMERA PRESS/David Dyson/Retna Ltd.11 of 13
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News12 of 13
"It's an amazing time for our family right now." Those are the words of soccer star David Beckham, who just can't stop talking about his family's new bundle of joy, and with good reason: He and wife Victoria just welcomed their first daughter, Harper Seven Beckham, on July 10.
In a series of videos exclusive to Beckham's Facebook page, he describes how Harper has already changed his family.
"To have another girl in the family is really incredible," he said. "Having a daughter is a whole new thing -- having pink in the house, having lilac in the house. You have to be a lot more delicate with girls than with boys."
In the videos (click here to see them), Beckham speaks more about Baby Harper, explains his and Victoria's reasons for her unusual name, and even gives son Brooklyn a chance to say hi to fans of the family.
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »