Beyonce Couldn't Climb Stairs in Tight Met Gala Dress!
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE1 of 5
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 5
- Photo: LTA/WENN3 of 5
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Putting one foot in front of the other is easier said than done for Beyonce Knowles.
The singer, 29, wowed on the red carpet in a black Emilio Pucci gown with gold detailing at Monday's Costume Institute Gala Benefit, but when it came time to head inside New York City's Metropolitan Museum of Art, she got tripped up.
After briefly posing for photos with husband Jay-Z by her side, Beyonce headed into the party, but not before Jay-Z and a pal had to literally carry her up the steps to the venue.
Music's hottest twosome weren't the only power couple to hit the carpet at Monday's event honoring late designer Alexander McQueen.
Gisele Bundchen arrived on the arm of husband Tom Brady, while Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr and Josh Duhamel and Fergie made the annual event a black tie date night.
MORE FROM US WEEKLY:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite