When it comes to cold hard cash, the most powerful couple in Hollywood isn't Brangelina -- it's Beyonce and Jay-Z.
Ranking the top-earning couples in Hollywood, Forbes magazine reports that Beyonce and Jay-Z made a combined $122 million between June 2008 and June 2009. (It's the second year in a row at the top for the hip hop super-twosome, who netted $162 million in Forbes' survey from last year.) Forbes' annual list accounts for record sales, movie salaries, touring, merchandising and endorsement deals. In the case of Beyonce and Jay-Z on the latest list, Beyonce made $87 million, while Jay-Z garned $35 million.
Did Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie even come close? Not really: in third place, the actors pooled $55 million from June 2008 to June 2009 for their movie roles. (Actors Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart landed in the number two spot, mostly for Ford's deal for Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull.)
Further down the list: Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith, at #4, can boast $48 million together; at #5, soccer/fashion duo David and Victoria Beckham made $46 million.
What about TomKat? Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes snagged the #9 slot with $33.5 earned.
The full is below:
1) Jay-Z and Beyonce Knowles - $122 million
2) Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart - $69 million
3) Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie -$55 million
4) Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith - $48 million
5) David and Victoria Beckham - $46 million
6) Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi - $36 million
7) Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson - $35.5 million
8) Jim Carrey and Jenny McCarthy - $34 million
9) Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes - $33.5 million
10) Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow - $33 million
11) Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick - $29 million
12) Tim McGraw and Faith Hill - $28 million
13) Eva Longoria and Tony Parker - $22 million
14) Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley - $20 million
15) Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban - $17 million
More on Wonderwall:
- 12 hours ago See which stars are turning 50 in 2018
- Dec. 13, 2017 See who wore what to the Golden Globes back in 1998