Chaz Bono and Adam Lambert Lead Out100 List
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN1 of 24
- Photo: Nathanael Jones/Pacific Coast News2 of 24
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 24
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN4 of 24
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage5 of 24
- Photo: Joseph Marzullo/WENN6 of 24
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 24
- Photo: Josiah True/WENN8 of 24
- Photo: Robb Cohen/Retna Ltd.9 of 24
- Photo: RD/Kenney/Retna Digital10 of 24
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com11 of 24
- Photo: Russ Einhorn/Splash News12 of 24
- Photo: TitoMedia.com/Splash News13 of 24
- Photo: Joan Leong/Invision/AP14 of 24
- Photo: Earl/Clements/Splash News15 of 24
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com16 of 24
- Photo: Evans Vestal Ward/FOX/Invision/AP17 of 24
- Photo: Ralph Notaro/Splash News18 of 24
- Photo: Kadena Pix/Bauer-Griffin19 of 24
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP20 of 24
- Photo: FayesVision/FS2/WENN21 of 24
- Photo: Russ Einhorn/Splash News22 of 24
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage.com23 of 24
Cher's son, Chaz Bono, and singer Adam Lambert have been named among the most influential gay and lesbian icons in a new magazine power list.
RELATED: Take a peek at Chaz Bono's new look
The two stars join "Modern Family" actor Jesse Tyler Ferguson, screenwriter Dustin Lance Black and TV personalities Andy Cohen, Tim Gunn and Kathy Griffin on the new Out100 list, compiled by editors at the gay publication Out.
Bono was selected for his courage on the TV dance competition "Dancing With the Stars," on which he became the program's first transgender contestant. Lambert was selected for serving as a positive role model in the music industry.
The 100 honorees will be celebrated at a special event in New York on Nov. 17.
"#RichKids" newcomer Taylor-Ann Hasselhoff dishes about the drama on the new season and about spending QT with her dad, David Hasselhoff!Watch Video »
Ryan Reynolds gets up close and personal with a tortoise, plus more of his best Instagram posts on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
"#RichKids of Beverly Hills" star Roxy Sowlaty dishes about the new season, her friendship with the Kardashians and more with Wonderwall.com Editor Stacie AnthoWatch Video »
Check out Emma Stone, Emily Blunt, and Julianne Hough's style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out how Duchess Kate and Prince William are coping with little sleep on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
No More Kids!
Gwen Stefani chats completing her family with son Apollo, life's biggest surprises, scary fashion mishaps and more!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite