Chaz Bono and Adam Lambert Lead Out100 List
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN1 of 24
- Photo: Nathanael Jones/Pacific Coast News2 of 24
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 24
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN4 of 24
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage5 of 24
- Photo: Joseph Marzullo/WENN6 of 24
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 24
- Photo: Josiah True/WENN8 of 24
- Photo: Robb Cohen/Retna Ltd.9 of 24
- Photo: RD/Kenney/Retna Digital10 of 24
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com11 of 24
- Photo: Russ Einhorn/Splash News12 of 24
- Photo: TitoMedia.com/Splash News13 of 24
- Photo: Joan Leong/Invision/AP14 of 24
- Photo: Earl/Clements/Splash News15 of 24
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com16 of 24
- Photo: Evans Vestal Ward/FOX/Invision/AP17 of 24
- Photo: Ralph Notaro/Splash News18 of 24
- Photo: Kadena Pix/Bauer-Griffin19 of 24
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP20 of 24
- Photo: FayesVision/FS2/WENN21 of 24
- Photo: Russ Einhorn/Splash News22 of 24
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage.com23 of 24
Cher's son, Chaz Bono, and singer Adam Lambert have been named among the most influential gay and lesbian icons in a new magazine power list.
RELATED: Take a peek at Chaz Bono's new look
The two stars join "Modern Family" actor Jesse Tyler Ferguson, screenwriter Dustin Lance Black and TV personalities Andy Cohen, Tim Gunn and Kathy Griffin on the new Out100 list, compiled by editors at the gay publication Out.
Bono was selected for his courage on the TV dance competition "Dancing With the Stars," on which he became the program's first transgender contestant. Lambert was selected for serving as a positive role model in the music industry.
The 100 honorees will be celebrated at a special event in New York on Nov. 17.
Top 5 BIG Hollywood Hairstyles
We look at the top 5 biggest hairdos in hollywood.Watch Video »
Check out the hottest looks that Kim Kardashian has donned since becoming a mom.Watch Video »
From Tori and Dean to Kendra and Hank, get the scoop on this reality TV couples who are struggling.Watch Video »
Sexy Video Shoot
Fergie shares sexy behind-the-scenes photos from her music video shoot on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Hilary Swank, Emma Stone, and Tilda Swinton are all Fashion Offenders this week.Watch Video »
Miley Cyrus, Nikki Reed, and Jennifer Lawrence all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSingle Ladies
From Crowd Ignite