Chaz Bono and Adam Lambert Lead Out100 List
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN1 of 24
- Photo: Nathanael Jones/Pacific Coast News2 of 24
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 24
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN4 of 24
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage5 of 24
- Photo: Joseph Marzullo/WENN6 of 24
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 24
- Photo: Josiah True/WENN8 of 24
- Photo: Robb Cohen/Retna Ltd.9 of 24
- Photo: RD/Kenney/Retna Digital10 of 24
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com11 of 24
- Photo: Russ Einhorn/Splash News12 of 24
- Photo: TitoMedia.com/Splash News13 of 24
- Photo: Joan Leong/Invision/AP14 of 24
- Photo: Earl/Clements/Splash News15 of 24
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com16 of 24
- Photo: Evans Vestal Ward/FOX/Invision/AP17 of 24
- Photo: Ralph Notaro/Splash News18 of 24
- Photo: Kadena Pix/Bauer-Griffin19 of 24
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP20 of 24
- Photo: FayesVision/FS2/WENN21 of 24
- Photo: Russ Einhorn/Splash News22 of 24
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage.com23 of 24
Cher's son, Chaz Bono, and singer Adam Lambert have been named among the most influential gay and lesbian icons in a new magazine power list.
RELATED: Take a peek at Chaz Bono's new look
The two stars join "Modern Family" actor Jesse Tyler Ferguson, screenwriter Dustin Lance Black and TV personalities Andy Cohen, Tim Gunn and Kathy Griffin on the new Out100 list, compiled by editors at the gay publication Out.
Bono was selected for his courage on the TV dance competition "Dancing With the Stars," on which he became the program's first transgender contestant. Lambert was selected for serving as a positive role model in the music industry.
The 100 honorees will be celebrated at a special event in New York on Nov. 17.
Beyonce rocks a one-piece, plus more of the best celeb swimsuit moments of summer 2015 thus far on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Bellamy Young chats attachment to her "Scandal" wig, dishes on her hopes for season five and more!Watch Video »
Channing Tatum, Joe Manganiello and co-stars dish on being naked and wearing thongs on the set of "Magic Mike XXL" with Wonderwall.com's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Learn how you can get Jennifer Lawrence's fresh-faced glow at home on the latest episode of Wonderwall.com's DIY Celeb Makeup.Watch Video »
Find out all about Taylor Swift's cute date night and more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out Diane Kruger, Elizabeth Banks, and Kendall Jenner's style statements on OMG Celeb Fashion hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite