Brandi Glanville Faces Jail Time for Driving Drunk
- Photo: Cody Boor/Retna Digital1 of 6
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris / Fashion Wire Daily/Retna Ltd.2 of 6
- Photo: Lisa Wright/Retna Ltd.3 of 6
- Photo: Eddie Cibrian and Brandi Glanville in May 2009/John Shearer/WireImage.com4 of 6
- Photo: Jean-Paul Aussenard/WireImage.com5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Taylor Swift's Personal Services Company Sued for Allegedly Bailing on Chauffeur BillsMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Jesse Metcalfe to Star in 'Dead Rising' After Being Killed Off on 'DallasMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 4:01:00 PM
- ABC Orders Family Comedy Pilot From Mandeville, Fred GossMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Lena Dunham Changes Her Mind, Will Pay Performers on Her Book TourMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:52:00 PM
- 'Magic Mike XXL' Adds Elizabeth Banks and Donald GloverMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Taylor Swift's Personal Services Company Sued for Allegedly Bailing on Chauffeur Bills
Brandi Glanville could be headed for the Big House.
The ex-wife to Eddie Cibrian was officially charged for an October DUI arrest, L.A. County's District Attorney tells TMZ.
The model -- her husband left her after he was caught cheating with LeAnn Rimes in 2009 -- was pulled over on Sunset Boulevard Oct. 29 and failed a field sobriety test. She has now been charged with two misdemeanors: driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs and driving with a blood alcohol level above .08%.
If she's convicted, she faces up to six months in jail and a $1,000 fine.
"I messed up. I take full responsibility for my actions," she tweeted in October after the incident. "I regret my bad choice, and am thankful to God that no one got hurt. I'm sorry.
Glanville has two sons with her ex: Mason, 7, and Jake, 3.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite