Brittany Kerr may not have won American Idol this year -- but she made a name for herself over the weekend.
Photos of the Season 11 American Idol contestant kissing married country singer Jason Aldean surfaced on TMZ Sunday. Rather than deny the photos, Aldean quickly admitted to his indiscretion on Facebook.
"The truth is that I screwed up. I had too much to drink, let the party get out of hand and acted inappropriately at a bar," Aldean, 35, wrote of the PDA session at The Den bar in Hollywood on Wednesday. "I left alone, caught the bus to our next show and that's the end of the story." The "She's Country" singer has been married to his high school sweetheart Jessica Ussery since 2001, and the couple shares two daughters, Keeley, 9, and Kendyl, 5.
Us Weekly uncovered 5 facts you may not know about North Carolina resident Kerr below.
1. She cheers for NBA's Charlotte Bobcats. "The girls on the dance team have been super supportive. Not only the girls, but the staff also. And my coach, she's amazing," Kerr said of her American Idol audition this year. "We're all on this path together. It's not just me because we are all in this limelight at this moment. It is ultimately based around the Bobcats dance team and not only me."
2. Jennifer Lopez wasn't her biggest fan. Kerr didn't get Lopez's vote to continue to Hollywood after her Season 11 audition. "I'm going to say no this time," Lopez said. "I'm sorry sweetie. But Steven Tyler and Randy Jackson gave their approval. After Kerr left the audition, Lopez said, "I actually thought she had a pretty voice it just wasn't strong enough. I mean she's not going to survive for a week." Kerr was cut in the final round of Hollywood auditions.
3. She loves Carrie Underwood. "I think she's just great and her voice is phenomenal," Kerr said in her American Idol interview for Season 11. "She's just doing big things in country right now and I think that's great."
4. She's a Hollywood newbie. "When I got my golden ticket I was extremely thrilled, but I still feel like I'm in a dream and I just can't believe it," she said in her "Road to Hollywood" backstage interview with American Idol. "I can't even fathom that I'm going to Hollywood. I've never been to California, so that's great."
5. She's an aspiring model. "Modeling is my secret passion," he wrote on her website. "In 2010 I entered a Victoria's Secret Model Search contest and I placed in the top 80!"
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Brittany Kerr: 5 Things You Don't Know About Jason Aldean's Fling
- Feb. 20, 2017 Kris Jenner opens up about her future with Corey Gamble
- Feb. 21, 2017 Are Scott Eastwood and John Boyega having problems?