American Idol Top 2 finalist Candice Glover, 23, shares confessions and more with Us. Catch her on Idol's two-part finale this Wednesday and Thursday at 8 P.M. on Fox.
1. My favorite color is purple.
2. I hate wearing shoes.
3. I have an iPhone 5.
4. I have never tried sushi and I never will!
5. I don't like the smell of honey.
6. Jazmine Sullivan is my favorite singer.
7. I will only eat blue, green or yellow gummy worms.
8. I love to have tea and Ritz crackers for breakfast.
9. I once jumped off a two-story building with my cousins for fun.
10. Favorite ice-cream flavors: butter pecan, cookies and cream.
11. My top video games are Grand Theft Auto and Midnight Club.
12. I love orange soda.
13. I have been to one major concert: Drake's Club Paradise.
14. When I go for a manicure, I get musical notes on my nails.
15. I am too scared to get a tattoo.
16. I love The Weeknd (the artist -- but I love Saturday and Sunday too).
17. I used to have a purple Game Boy.
18. In sixth grade, I had to pick between drama and chorus . . . and I chose drama.
19. I yawn when I'm nervous.
20. Yes, I own a Snuggie.
21. Every couple of years, my birthday -- which is November 22 -- lands on Thanksgiving.
22. I used to pretend I was from England when I was younger.
23. I can't sleep without socks on.
24. Creamy chicken ramen noodles with buttered bread is my little piece of heaven.
25. I still like to go outside and play.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Candice Glover: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
- Jul. 18, 2017 Check out the best celebrity mug shots of all time!