Charlie Sheen Compliments Miley Cyrus' New Haircut
- Photo: Miley Cyrus/Twitter1 of 14
- Photo: Mr. Blue/WENN2 of 14
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com3 of 14
- Photo: INB/Ivan Nikolov/WENN4 of 14
- Photo: Twitter5 of 14
- Photo: AD/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 14
- Photo: GRPR/GSI7 of 14
- Photo: DT2/Daniel Tanner/http://www.wenn.com/8 of 14
- Photo: HD1/WENN9 of 14
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP10 of 14
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP11 of 14
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage12 of 14
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Taylor Swift's Personal Services Company Sued for Allegedly Bailing on Chauffeur BillsMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Jesse Metcalfe to Star in 'Dead Rising' After Being Killed Off on 'DallasMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 4:01:00 PM
- ABC Orders Family Comedy Pilot From Mandeville, Fred GossMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Lena Dunham Changes Her Mind, Will Pay Performers on Her Book TourMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:52:00 PM
- 'Magic Mike XXL' Adds Elizabeth Banks and Donald GloverMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Taylor Swift's Personal Services Company Sued for Allegedly Bailing on Chauffeur Bills
He's just being Charlie?
Charlie Sheen took to Twitter earlier this week to compliment pal Miley Cyrus on her new, "winning" 'do.
After Cyrus, 19, wrote that the "Anger Management" star "IS THE [bomb icon]," Sheen replied, "Idk, w/that new haircut Miles ... You're the [bomb icon.] Come watch the show at my place! XO." (Their exchange has since been deleted).
The "LOL" actress first debuted her drastic new cut to her 8.1 million followers on Aug. 12. In the face of some surprisingly intense backlash, she's been doing her best to maintain a Zen-like state of mind and tune out the haters.
"Self love is the greatest of all flatterers," Cyrus wrote one day later, underneath a headshot of her with the punky platinum cut, her nose ring, and dark red lips.
Last year, the former "Hannah Montana" star credited Sheen, who chronicled his "epic" 2011 on Twitter, with her decision to return to the social networking site after an almost year-and-a-half-long hiatus.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Charlie Sheen Compliments Miley Cyrus' New Haircut
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Kendall's fabulous new fashion career on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
LeAnn Rimes shares photos from her fabulous family vacation on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite