Copy Kim Kardashian's Chic, Easy Vacation Style
Celebrities like Kim and Kourtney Kardashian sure love to break away from their hectic L.A. lives and jet away for some R&R -- and when they do, they make sure to look the part.
You know they're on vacation. Whether you like their looks or not, they certainly have it down. They're practical and chic: Very pulled together in caftans, colorful bikinis, cover-ups, flat sandals and outrageously expensive 'It bags.'
Here, Us Weekly Fashion Director Sasha Charnin Morrison offers five must-have items to look like a star when packing for your next vacation. Plus, watch the video above for more ways to wear Sasha's favorite pieces.
SASHA'S PACKING LIST
1. The Perfect Dress: My favorite travel dress is a one shoulder, techno printed dress in a light jersey from Mara Hoffman. You can belt it or wear over a bikini, and then it doubles as a dressy night dress if you add accessories like big gold hoops and heels!
2. Lightweight, bold patterned scarves: Theadora & Callum make delicious ones and celebrities from Oprah to Blake Lively love them.
3. A bright colored necklace: This accessory is a great piece to have. Pack it flat in your suitcase and wear it with everything.
4. A huge straw hat: The topper is perfect to shield the sun's harmful rays away from your head, face, and neck. It's fun, timeless and you can bend it and shape it to your liking.
5. A folkloric fun multi-colored bag: Perfect for a getaway, a bag like this fits anything and everything and it's completely bright and cheerful. It also coordinates with other brights you're wearing or even solids. That folkloric trend is meant to be a mix of looks. I like the embroidery and the embellishments, too.
Tell Us: What's your must-have travel wardrobe item?
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Copy Kim Kardashian's Chic, Easy Vacation Style
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Kaley Cuoco spends time with friends and family -- and lots of horses! -- in the wake of her breakup on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Amanda Seyfried, Mark Wahlberg and co-stars dish on the cruel dognapping that went down on the "Ted 2" set with Wonderwall.com.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Real 'RHOC' Dish
"Real Housewives of OC" star Shannon Beador dishes about her family, her relationship with Vicki Gunvalson and what to expect from the reunion!Watch Video »