Demi Lovato's Curly X Factor Updo: All the Details!
Pretty in punk!
On Thursday night's episode of X Factor, Demi Lovato rocked a denim jacket boasting some serious, studded hardware. To balance out her edgy outerwear, she turned to celeb hair pro Johnny Stuntz, who completed the new judge's look with a soft, flirty updo. (Stuntz also styled Lovato for the show's September premiere.)
Want to try out Lovato's hairstyle at home? Here's how!
1. After shampooing and conditioning (Stuntz used Kerastase products), work a frizz-taming serum through hair and brush out
2. Blow dry, while spraying in a thickening spray (a la Bumble and Bumble's)
3. Once hair is dry, curl using a one-inch iron; once curling is complete, set using a flexible-hold hair spray
4. Work fingers through the hair to break up and loosen curls
5. Pull the hair back into a French Twist; pin into place
6. Instead of a headband, tie a scarf around the head; pull out pieces at the front for an unfussy finish
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Demi Lovato's Curly X Factor Updo: All the Details!
'Full House' 2
Get all the scoop on who's in and who's out for Netflix's "Fuller House," on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Have you ever wanted to make your eyes pop and your skill look luminous? We'll show you how to get the look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »
Check out "Teen Mom" star, Farrah Abraham's, transformation!Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out everything you need to know about Brooklyn Beckham from Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSinging Queens
From Crowd Ignite