Demi Lovato's Curly X Factor Updo: All the Details!
Pretty in punk!
On Thursday night's episode of X Factor, Demi Lovato rocked a denim jacket boasting some serious, studded hardware. To balance out her edgy outerwear, she turned to celeb hair pro Johnny Stuntz, who completed the new judge's look with a soft, flirty updo. (Stuntz also styled Lovato for the show's September premiere.)
Want to try out Lovato's hairstyle at home? Here's how!
1. After shampooing and conditioning (Stuntz used Kerastase products), work a frizz-taming serum through hair and brush out
2. Blow dry, while spraying in a thickening spray (a la Bumble and Bumble's)
3. Once hair is dry, curl using a one-inch iron; once curling is complete, set using a flexible-hold hair spray
4. Work fingers through the hair to break up and loosen curls
5. Pull the hair back into a French Twist; pin into place
6. Instead of a headband, tie a scarf around the head; pull out pieces at the front for an unfussy finish
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Demi Lovato's Curly X Factor Updo: All the Details!
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTKids' choice '15
From Crowd Ignite