Duchess Kate Helps Kick Off Queen Elizabeth's Diamond Jubilee Tour
- Photo: DSDD/JRAB/ZOB/ZDF/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: JRAA/ZDS/WENN2 of 13
- Photo: DSDD/JRAB/ZOB/ZDF/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: ASC/ZDS/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: ZHB/ZJE/WENN5 of 13
- Photo: TillenDove/Bauer-Griffin6 of 13
- Photo: SJP/Bauer-Griffin7 of 13
- Photo: NCA/WENN8 of 13
- Photo: MARK LARGE/Invision/AP9 of 13
- Photo: Paul Hennessy/Splash News10 of 13
- Photo: Mark Stewart © Camera Press/Retna Ltd.11 of 13
- Photo: Mark Stewart © Camera Press/Retna Ltd.12 of 13
Duchess Kate helped Queen Elizabeth kick off the Diamond Jubilee tour at St. Pancras train station in London on Thursday, and she dazzled royal watchers in one of her most showstopping looks of the year.
The Duchess of Cambridge, 30, flashed her legs and seemingly perfect figure in a ladylike, 1930s-inspired teal suit by LK Bennett (designer of her beloved, frequently-worn nude pumps) with a tiered structure and a belted waist, plus a James Lock hat.
The duchess and the queen, 85, provoked good-natured melee among royal watchers at the train station. The Diamond Jubilee marks the queen's 60 years on the throne.
Prince William is currently completing his duty in the Falklands.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »