Duchess Kate Helps Kick Off Queen Elizabeth's Diamond Jubilee Tour
- Photo: DSDD/JRAB/ZOB/ZDF/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: JRAA/ZDS/WENN2 of 13
- Photo: DSDD/JRAB/ZOB/ZDF/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: ASC/ZDS/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: ZHB/ZJE/WENN5 of 13
- Photo: TillenDove/Bauer-Griffin6 of 13
- Photo: SJP/Bauer-Griffin7 of 13
- Photo: NCA/WENN8 of 13
- Photo: MARK LARGE/Invision/AP9 of 13
- Photo: Paul Hennessy/Splash News10 of 13
- Photo: Mark Stewart © Camera Press/Retna Ltd.11 of 13
- Photo: Mark Stewart © Camera Press/Retna Ltd.12 of 13
Duchess Kate helped Queen Elizabeth kick off the Diamond Jubilee tour at St. Pancras train station in London on Thursday, and she dazzled royal watchers in one of her most showstopping looks of the year.
The Duchess of Cambridge, 30, flashed her legs and seemingly perfect figure in a ladylike, 1930s-inspired teal suit by LK Bennett (designer of her beloved, frequently-worn nude pumps) with a tiered structure and a belted waist, plus a James Lock hat.
The duchess and the queen, 85, provoked good-natured melee among royal watchers at the train station. The Diamond Jubilee marks the queen's 60 years on the throne.
Prince William is currently completing his duty in the Falklands.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Keira Knightley, Lindsay Lohan, and Evangeline Lilly all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Reese Witherspoon goes "Wild" on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian and North do their best "paparazzi face" on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Renee Zellweger to Mary-Kate Olsen, see more celebs who look much different than before.Watch Video »
LeAnn Rimes, Mariah Carey, and other stars get in the Christmas spirit extra early on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Taylor Swift and Harry Styles to Demi Lovato and Wilmer Valderrama; check out the celebrity couples making news this week on Replay.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Shot
From Crowd Ignite