Duchess Kate Helps Kick Off Queen Elizabeth's Diamond Jubilee Tour
- Photo: DSDD/JRAB/ZOB/ZDF/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: JRAA/ZDS/WENN2 of 13
- Photo: DSDD/JRAB/ZOB/ZDF/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: ASC/ZDS/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: ZHB/ZJE/WENN5 of 13
- Photo: TillenDove/Bauer-Griffin6 of 13
- Photo: SJP/Bauer-Griffin7 of 13
- Photo: NCA/WENN8 of 13
- Photo: MARK LARGE/Invision/AP9 of 13
- Photo: Paul Hennessy/Splash News10 of 13
- Photo: Mark Stewart © Camera Press/Retna Ltd.11 of 13
- Photo: Mark Stewart © Camera Press/Retna Ltd.12 of 13
Duchess Kate helped Queen Elizabeth kick off the Diamond Jubilee tour at St. Pancras train station in London on Thursday, and she dazzled royal watchers in one of her most showstopping looks of the year.
The Duchess of Cambridge, 30, flashed her legs and seemingly perfect figure in a ladylike, 1930s-inspired teal suit by LK Bennett (designer of her beloved, frequently-worn nude pumps) with a tiered structure and a belted waist, plus a James Lock hat.
The duchess and the queen, 85, provoked good-natured melee among royal watchers at the train station. The Diamond Jubilee marks the queen's 60 years on the throne.
Prince William is currently completing his duty in the Falklands.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »