Engaged Miley Cyrus Wants to Have a Baby 'Quickly'
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage1 of 24
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage2 of 24
- Photo: Twitter/.3 of 24
- Photo: Twitter4 of 24
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage5 of 24
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage6 of 24
- Photo: MMH/ZOJ/WENN7 of 24
- Photo: BRJ/Fame Flynet8 of 24
- Photo: BRJ/Fame Flynet9 of 24
- Photo: LEON/GSI10 of 24
- Photo: MRM/NPG11 of 24
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage12 of 24
- Photo: DAVID WRIGHT/StarTraks13 of 24
- Photo: @mileycyrus/Twitter14 of 24
- Photo: Kadena Press/WENN15 of 24
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage16 of 24
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage17 of 24
- Photo: Zeus/Apollo/Fame Flynet18 of 24
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage19 of 24
- Photo: Twitter20 of 24
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN21 of 24
- Photo: @mileycyrus/Twitter22 of 24
- Photo: GB818/Fame Flynet23 of 24
She's been engaged to Liam Hemsworth for just over a month and already Miley Cyrus has babies on the brain.
Set to tie the knot with the "Hunger Games'" hunk, 22, bride-to-be Cyrus, 19, isn't worried about wedding planning as much as she is family planning. "Miley and Liam really want to have a baby quickly," a Cyrus family source tells Us Weekly of the couple, together since meeting on "The Last Song" set in 2009.
Hemsworth is said to have a strong motivating factor in the singer's pregnancy plan, given the fact that his older brother, Chris Hemsworth, welcomed daughter India in May.
When the time comes for Cyrus and Hemsworth to expand their family -- which currently includes five dogs -- they'll already have the approval of their loved ones.
"They are both mature and ready for this," says a source of the couple, often criticized for their decision to wed so young. "Miley is 19 going on 40."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Zoe's Cute Family
Check out Zoe Saldana and husband Marco Perego's cutest family moments!Watch Video »
From the once seemingly aloof bachelor to the now ever-adoring husband, check out George Clooney's transformation.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Chrissy Teigen cries over cheese, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments.Watch Video »