Exclusive: Carey Mulligan Marries Marcus Mumford!
- Photo: WENN1 of 20
- Photo: JosiahW / Splash News/Splash News2 of 20
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 20
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 20
- Photo: INB/WENN5 of 20
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP6 of 20
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com7 of 20
- Photo: John Lamparski/WireImage8 of 20
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE9 of 20
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG10 of 20
- Photo: NICK SADLER/StarTraks11 of 20
- Photo: Jon Furniss/WireImage12 of 20
- Photo: Michael Thompson/W13 of 20
- Photo: RN1/WENN14 of 20
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG15 of 20
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP16 of 20
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE17 of 20
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP18 of 20
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP19 of 20
Carey Mulligan is a married woman!
The "Drive" actress wed Marcus Mumford at a farm in Somerset, England in front of approximately 100 guests, including family and celeb pals, Sienna Miller, Colin Firth and Jake Gyllenhaal, on Saturday, Us Weekly has confirmed.
After just five months together, the Mumford & Sons singer, 24, popped the question to the British star, 26, in August 2011.
"They're a great couple," a pal told Us of the duo who were childhood pen pals in London. "Very sweet."
Things first got serious when Mulligan and Gyllenhaal caught a secret Mumford & Sons show in Nashville, Tenn., in February 2011 at the home of band members from The Apache Relay.
"At the end of the night there were just the musicians, Jake, Carey, and the Mumford boys," an insider told Us at the time. "We had some pizza, and just played music. Jake picked up a guitar and Carey joined in on 'Amazing Grace.' Marcus and Carey seemed really friendly."
A few days later, Mulligan and Mumford caught a secret Arcade Fire show in NYC before hitting up a private members only club, a second insider told Us.
Oscar-nominated Mulligan split with longtime beau Shia LaBeouf last October; Mumford broke up with singer Laura Marling in late 2010.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Mandy Moore does cryo therapy, plus more stars' bizarre health and beauty practices on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
OMG Celeb Fashion
Check out Jennifer Lawrence, January Jones, and Miley Cyrus' style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
Tune into our first episode of "DIY Celeb Makeup" as we show you how to recreate Blake Lively's peachy glow.Watch Video »
See what kinds of sweet rides Justin Bieber and more celebs tool around town in.Watch Video »
Watch this exclusive sneak peek from Monday's Sept. 10 episode on the Syfy channel at 10 PM.Watch Video »
Christina Aguilera chats with Lance Bass about performing at the AMAs, her new album and a lot more.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite