First Lady Michelle Obama: 5 Things You Don't Know About Me
Fried Twinkies? Kiss-Cam love? Bo's sleeping arrangements?
First Lady Michelle Obama -- wife to President Barack Obama, 51, and mom to Sasha, 11, and Malia, 14 -- recently shared little-known facts about herself exclusively to Us Weekly.
"She is my closest friend," the President has said of his wife of 19 years. "And my most important advisor."
Here, Us uncovers 5 things you don't know about Michelle, 48 -- straight from the First Lady herself!
1. I think one of the most important things anyone can do is vote. Gottavote.com makes it easy to do.
2. Sometimes I let our Portuguese Water Dog, Bo, sleep in our bed when Barack is gone.
3. I skipped the second grade.
4. The best thing about campaigning is meeting amazing and inspiring people. Another perk is getting to try specialties from around the country along the way. I've tried everything from local farmers' market produce in North Carolina to fried Twinkies in Iowa.
5. We love watching sports -- especially when there's a Kiss-Cam involved!
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: First Lady Michelle Obama: 5 Things You Don't Know About Me
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBod Moments
From Crowd Ignite