Elizabeth Olsen chose a very fashion-forward Christian Dior design for the Vanity Fair Oscar Party in West Hollywood Sunday -- an all-black ensemble with cap sleeves and a leather and chiffon tiered skirt.
To prevent the look from appearing too formal and stiff, the Martha Marcy May Marlene actress added some natural boho flair (all the Olsen girls have it!) and opted for a soft, but polished hairstyle.
Below, Dove celebrity hairstylist Mark Townsend tells Us Weekly how he styled the 23-year-old's hair with just three products and a curling iron.
1. Spray Dove Style+Care Invigorating Dry Shampoo ($4.49, walgreens.com) all over and brush through the hair -- the product not only absorbs any oils at the scalp, it also gives the hair amazing texture.
2. Spray Dove Style+Care Strength & Shine Flexible Hold Hairspray ($4.89, soap.com) all over to give the waves some staying power.
3. Take four- to five-inch sections of hair and wrap them around a 1 1/2-inch FHI Heat curling iron ($195, folica.com). Hold for only a few seconds to create very loose waves.
4. Apply a nickel-size amount of Dove Nourishing Oil Care Leave-In Smoothing Cream ($5.99, walgreens.com) with your hands to give the ends of the hair shine and some piecey-ness.
- Sep. 22, 2017 See Kaley Cuoco's on-screen love interests ranked