Gisele Bundchen does yoga with her daughter
- Photo: @GiseleOfficial/Instagram1 of 10
- Photo: @GiseleOfficial/Instagram2 of 10
- Photo: Erik Pendzich / Rex USA/Rex USA3 of 10
- Photo: David Dunleavy/Splash News4 of 10
- Photo: David Dunleavy/Splash News5 of 10
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com6 of 10
- Photo: Splash News7 of 10
- Photo: @giseleofficial/Twitter8 of 10
- Photo: Rex USA9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Gisele Bundchen is raising a yogi! On Wednesday, the Brazilian supermodel shared a new Instagram picture of her 6-month-old daughter, Vivian, sharing her yoga mat in a swanky hotel room. "Practicing yoga with my little partner before going to work. Enjoy your day," Bundchen wrote in the caption, which was also translated in her native tongue, Portuguese.
Bundchen, who earned a reported $45 million in 2012, according to Forbes' annual Highest-Paid Models list, has been practicing yoga for years. In an April 2010 Vogue cover story, Tom Brady's wife said she "gained only 30 pounds" while pregnant with her son, Benjamin, now 3. "I did kung fu up until two weeks before Benjamin was born, and yoga three days a week."
The outspoken former Victoria's Secret Angel also told the magazine she was "mindful" about what she ate while pregnant with her son. "I think a lot of people get pregnant and decide they can turn into garbage disposals," she said.
Shortly after Vivian's December 2012, birth, Brady, 35, said he was excited to have another girl in the family. (The New England Patriots quarterback is also dad to John, 5, from his previous relationship with Bridget Moynahan.)
"I grew up in a house with three sisters. I think it's great for my boys to have a girl in the house, just to understand at least a little bit about what makes a woman tick -- not that I can certainly figure that out, because I can't," the athlete told ESPN. "She's a beautiful little girl."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite