Gisele Bundchen given verbal warning for speeding
- Photo: AB1/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE3 of 16
- Photo: WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com7 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com8 of 16
- Photo: 015CF/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: LKA/ARB/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital11 of 16
- Photo: Fame Pictures12 of 16
- Photo: Fame Pictures13 of 16
- Photo: Cliff Sobel/Malia Sobel/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Kadena Pix/Bauer-Griffin15 of 16
BARNSTABLE, Mass. (AP) -- Gisele Bundchen (jih-ZEHL' BUN'-chen), supermodel and wife of New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady, was stopped for speeding over the weekend and given a verbal warning by a Massachusetts state trooper.
State police spokesman David Procopio says Bundchen was going about 70 mph in a 55 mph zone on state Route 6 in Barnstable when she was stopped Saturday.
Procopio says two children were in the Cadillac SUV, properly fastened in car seats.
The trooper reminded Bundchen that the speed limit on Route 6 is 55, and let her go on her way.
Procopio says Bundchen did not get any special treatment. The same trooper gave four other drivers verbal warnings that afternoon. He gave 20 others written citations, but those drivers committed other violations in addition to speeding.
From Nicole Richie to Miley Cyrus, check out these embarrassing celebrity bikini malfunctions!Watch Video »
Kristen Stewart, Keira Knightley, and Christina Hendricks all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out all about Taylor Swift's cute date night and more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
David Beckham takes off his shirt for his fans at an LA Galaxy game.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See the latest celeb wardrobe malfunctions.Watch Video »