Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have reportedly left their luxurious honeymoon bolthole in Ireland for Prague (seems they're planning to attend the wedding of the rapper's stylist) but their suddenly lower profile hasn't stopped the ongoing flood of post-nuptial news.
First up is People, which says Yeezy wants a sibling for 11-month-old daughter North as soon as possible.
"Kanye would have already been trying for another, but Kim just wanted to get back to feeling like herself again first," relays an insider. "But more kids are definitely in the plan."
Meanwhile, Page Six has a glorious if perhaps partly fictional behind-the-scenes glimpse at the couple's Florence-set ceremony, and since there's no way for us to do justice to "Golden Toilet Tower, headless nude statues: Inside Kimye's wedding," here are some choice tidbits, in their entirety. Enjoy:
- "The biggest decorative element of the wedding was a giant gold box, 49 feet tall, which contained the bathrooms. It was situated right next to the dinner tables at the reception with a bar in front of it. According to one Italian, 'Their toilet was the star of the show.' The Italians named it the Torre di Bagni Oro (translation: the Gold Toilet Tower)."
- "The dinner table was a long marble table. Instead of place cards, they had a team of Italian stonemasons engrave the name of each guest into the marble of the tabletop in front of the individual place settings. The job was finished the night before. Unfortunately, the wedding planners had spelled some people's names wrong. And then, so many people brought entourages, the seating was a disaster. The only people who sat at their own seats were Kim and Kanye."
- "Four days before the wedding, they ordered 30 life-size nudes to be made from black marble from Carrera. The marble workers worked through the night to cut enough blocks, but 10 of them fell apart, another 10 were too damaged in transit to put out, and of the remaining 10, four were missing their heads. They were put out around the dinner tables. Kanye came to the venue two hours before the wedding during set-up and ordered the marble nudes moved out farther away from the dinner tables. Each weighed half a ton, so the whole crew spent the final two hours rushing to get them moved. The forklifts were the first thing the guests saw upon arrival. And the gleaming Gold Toilet Tower."
- "Also two hours before the wedding, Kanye decided he didn't need the 80 moving lights that he had ordered installed to light the dance floor and the party, declaring, 'I'm in the center of this party, and I'm the only one people need to see. The rest of these people don't need lights on them.'"
- "Kanye returned one hour before the wedding and didn't like the all-white bar that was in front of the Gold Toilet Tower. He took a saw and started sawing it in half himself. Two men held the bar stable as he sawed, and sawed, into the bar, defacing the entire front, screaming at everyone around him. He said it looked like a bar from Texas. Then he ordered two pieces of raw wood to be nailed onto the front of the bar. Once the wood was in place, 'Now,' he said, 'it's art.' The Italian construction teams looked at this guy and couldn't believe what they were seeing."
- "As for the guests: Will Smith's son Jaden wore a white Batman costume and ran around like a chicken with its head cut off from 8:30 p.m. until 10:25 p.m., batting glasses off tables whenever he came to an empty seat, smashing them on the ground. Vogue Italia's editor in chief, Franca Sozzani, was getting irritated because he kept coming up behind her and throwing his cape over her head."
- "Andrea Bocelli sang during Kim's processional. The blind opera legend had been asked as a guest, but the wedding planners hadn't provided a seat for him. He said he'd be happy with a glass of water, and was told after his performance, 'Thank you, but it's time for you to get in your car and go home.'"
- "Kanye danced five songs alone with Kim to John Legend (playing [a custom-made] marble piano), with no one else on the dance floor, and light only on them. It felt like it went on forever. Kanye then gave a 45-minute toast to himself."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL: