Hookup Rumor du Jour: Mary-Kate Dating Moneybags Brother of Nicolas Sarkozy?
- Photo: Picasa/Invision/AP1 of 23
- Photo: WENN2 of 23
- Photo: .3 of 23
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/GettyImages.com4 of 23
- Photo: John Parra/Getty Images North America5 of 23
- Photo: Dave Allocca/StarTraks6 of 23
- Photo: VPA/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 23
- Photo: Mark Von Holden/WireImage.com8 of 23
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks9 of 23
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks10 of 23
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com11 of 23
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com12 of 23
- Photo: WENN13 of 23
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com14 of 23
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com15 of 23
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com16 of 23
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com17 of 23
- Photo: Chris Polk/Wonderwall18 of 23
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com19 of 23
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP20 of 23
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com21 of 23
- Photo: Fame Pictures22 of 23
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com23 of 23
By Kat Giantis
Looks like Cupid has been overindulging in the wine coolers again, resulting in another random coupling. The New York Post says Mary-Kate Olsen, 25, has fallen for Olivier Sarkozy, the 42-year-old half-brother of former French president Nicolas Sarkozy and head of the powerful, multi-billion-dollar private equity firm the Carlyle Group.
The mini-mogul, who has been flying solo since splitting from so-called "bad-boy artist" Nate Lowman in 2010, has reportedly been seeing Sarkozy for about a month, and they made the scene in the Hamptons over Memorial Day weekend.
According to the paper, MK and the investment banker are "head over heels."
Sarkozy, who holds dual American and French citizenship, settled his divorce with wife Charlotte last year after a bitter battle over their prenuptial agreement. They have two children. He was last linked to Stella Schnabel, the actress daughter of artist and filmmaker Julian.
Prior to her two-year romance with Lowman, Mary-Kate dated photographer Maxwell Snow and Greek billion-heir Stavros Niarchos.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Blake Lively chats motherhood, HGTV and rocking an amazing wardrobe in "The Age of Adaline" on Wonderwall.Watch Video »
Sam Smith looks happy and healthy while enjoying the sights in New Zealand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen remembers her first runway, plus more supermodels' big week on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Dakota Johnson, E.L. James, and Sam Taylor-Johnson chat about "Fifty Shades of Grey" and it's super fans.Watch Video »
Check out Duchess Kate's chic yet budget-friendly looks during her second pregnancy.Watch Video »
Check out the cast of superheroes and their super cute families on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTThrifty Duchess
From Crowd Ignite