- Photo: AH2/ZJE/WENN1 of 30
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN2 of 30
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN3 of 30
- Photo: Kirsty Wigglesworth/Wonderwall4 of 30
- Photo: Splash News5 of 30
- Photo: BAUER-GRIFFIN/.6 of 30
- Photo: Chris Jackson/GettyImages.com7 of 30
- Photo: Nick Harvey/WireImage8 of 30
- Photo: Mark Stewart © Camera Press/Retna Ltd.9 of 30
- Photo: Mark Stewart © Camera Press/Retna Ltd.10 of 30
- Photo: Mark Stewart © Camera Press/Retna Ltd.11 of 30
- Photo: Mark Stewart © Camera Press/Retna Ltd.12 of 30
- Photo: Solarpix/PacificCoastNews.com13 of 30
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin14 of 30
- Photo: Michael Dunlea/StarTraks15 of 30
- Photo: Invision/AP16 of 30
- Photo: DSDD/JRAB/ZOB/ZDF/WENN17 of 30
- Photo: NCA/WENN18 of 30
- Photo: TillenDove/Bauer-Griffin19 of 30
- Photo: MARK LARGE/Invision/AP20 of 30
- Photo: Michael Webberley/Invision/AP21 of 30
- Photo: PHIL NOBLE/Invision/AP22 of 30
- Photo: Paul Hennessy/Splash News23 of 30
- Photo: Wattie Cheung © Camera Press/Retna Ltd.24 of 30
- Photo: Michael Dunlea/StarTraks25 of 30
- Photo: Samir Hussein/WireImage26 of 30
- Photo: Splash News27 of 30
- Photo: Macpherson/Gillis/Splash News/Splash News28 of 30
- Photo: Gillis/Macpherson / Splash News/Splash News29 of 30
- Photo: Matt Dunham/Invision/AP30 of 30
By Kat Giantis
With their one-year anniversary just weeks away, Prince William and Duchess Kate are facing increasing public pressure to be fruitful and multiply. This week, People weighs in on the growing "baby buzz" and asks, "Is She Pregnant?"
Short answer: Nope, but they have "babies on the brain" and will supposedly be trying for a blue-blooded bundle of joy "sooner rather than later."
"Continuity of the monarchy depends on William producing an heir," explains a royal expert. "And a baby would put a seal on William and Kate's happiness."
The couple, recently reunited after the prince's six-week deployment to the Falkland Islands, "will let nature and life take its course," adds an insider. "It will be a joint decision, and they will make it when they're ready."
The mag posits that William, 29, and Kate, 30, are getting into parental mode by making "family-friendly renovations" to their digs at Kensington Palace.
They also have several close friends who have already reproduced, which "does help" push them in a poopy-diapered direction, according to a spy.
Plus, royal pair have reportedly postponed a planned trip to Africa, a schedule change that may or may not be based on the required vaccinations, which could be harmful to a bun in the oven.
Still, a source reiterates to Us Weekly, "Kate is not pregnant or about to make a pregnancy announcement."
She was spotted drinking sherry a couple weeks ago and spent the last few days skiing in the French Alps with William and her family (by the way, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge flew home on low-cost airline easyJet, shocking and delighting fellow budget-conscious passengers).
"They are very, very much in love," a confidant assures People. "Kate is a great supporter of her husband, and he is fantastically protective of her."
Alas, he couldn't protect her from getting the Madame Tussauds treatment in London. In honor of the couple's first anniversary on April 29, their waxy doppelgangers have been unveiled, and the results are just as creepy as you'd imagine.
Click through the photos above to take a gander, paying particular attention to such details as how the faux Duchess Kate is sporting the exact dress her more human-life self wore in her engagement photo, and how Prince William's hairline is realistically wispy.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Check out some of Kim Kardashian's tightest outfits.Watch Video »
In case you missed it, here's everything you need to know about Princess Charlotte in two minutes.Watch Video »
Ice Cream Social
Love is in the air for Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello, plus more Hollywood power couples on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Mandy & Minka
From girls’ nights out to working out, see how Minka Kelly is helping Mandy Moore cope post-breakup!Watch Video »
From Chrissy Teigen to Jessica Simpson, check out the celebs rocking retro looks!Watch Video »
Kelly Osbourne and more stars chat Oscar style, their favorite fashionistas, Hollywood power couples and more!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTOh, Henry!
From Crowd Ignite