Heather Locklear: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
TV icon Heather Locklear -- who guest stars on TV Land's Hot in Cleveland Nov. 28 at 10 p.m. EST -- shares the 25 things you don't know about her with Us Weekly. The Scary Movie 5 star, 51, spills her secrets.
1. I loved the Bee Gees growing up, and their music still makes me happy.
2. I never leave the house without my phone because I have a teenage daughter [Ava, 15].
3. When I was little, my siblings called me Hexter because . . . they could.
4. I can touch my toes without bending my knees.
5. I will never ever eat lamb chops because I had a dog named Lamb Chop.
6. My favorite vacation spot is Hawaii. I can't wait to go back!
7. I've kept a diary since I was 18.
8. I don't have my own Twitter account, but I sometimes spy on my daughter's!
9. I had my first kiss when I was 5.
10. The first time I met Bruce Willis, I tripped down a flight of stairs. Charming!
11. I don't drink as much water as I should.
12. I wish I could speak French.
13. My first concert was the O'Jays.
14. I am part Lumbee Indian.
15. I have a talent for Angry Birds.
16. My dogs' names are Sophia, Coco, Tico and Bambi.
17. I scooped ice cream for a living when I was 15.
18. I loved the marble fudge.
19. My favorite ride at Disneyland is Pirates of the Caribbean.
20. My parents have been married 57 years.
21. I love going to the supermarket, but I don't like cooking.
22. My dad was a colonel in the Marine Corps. He still has the best posture!
23. I don't like peanut butter.
24. My friends call me H. Deen [my middle name].
25. When I was little, I felt sorry for the ugly dresses and bought them. Then my mom made me wear them to school. I got over it pretty quickly!
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Heather Locklear: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
Behind the Scenes
Kendall Jenner and more stars share the best behind-the-scenes photos from the Cannes Film Festival on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Emma Stone, Emily Blunt, and Julianne Hough's style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Blake Lively gets celery up her nose, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
"#RichKids" newcomer Taylor-Ann Hasselhoff dishes about the drama on the new season and about spending QT with her dad, David Hasselhoff!Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »
Rumer Willis and "Dancing With the Stars" partner Val Chmerkovskiy blow off steam by making funny videos on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »