Heather Locklear, 51, looks stunning in sheer dress
- Photo: GettyImages.com1 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 14
- Photo: Invision/AP3 of 14
- Photo: Ari Perilstein/WireImage4 of 14
- Photo: Jim Smeal/BEI/Rex Features/Rex USA5 of 14
- Photo: Stewart Cook/Rex USA6 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 14
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG8 of 14
- Photo: Jeff Steinberg, PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com9 of 14
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage10 of 14
- Photo: AB1/WENN11 of 14
- Photo: Rex USA12 of 14
- Photo: GABRIEL/CHRIS/Bauer-Griffin13 of 14
Fifty-one and still fit! Heather Locklear stepped out at TNT's 25th anniversary party on Wednesday, looking stunning and slim.
Wearing a black crotchet-top dress with studded heels, the "Franklin & Bash" actress looked amazing at the Beverly Hills fete.
Just recently, the mom to Ava, 15, (her dad is Locklear's rocker ex, Richie Sambora), showed off her rocking bikini body while vacationing with friends.
What's her slim-down secret? "Weights!" the blond beauty told Chelsea Handler in June. "Stupid, boring weights."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Fashion '14
Rihanna, Lena Dunham, Jennifer Lawrence, and more celebrities mark some of 2014s worst fashion moments hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out The Rock's best Instagram videos of 2014 on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
From Taylor Swift to Jessica Simpson, check out more of the best makeover stars underwent this year.Watch Video »
Kelly Carkson introduces her baby girl on Instagram, plus more stars who debuted their newborns on social media in 2014 on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen shows off her hidden talent for magic tricks while hubby John Legend plays with his new selfie stick on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Miley Cyrus and Patrick Schwarzenegger to Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble; check out these odd celebrity couples.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMr. Worldwide
From Crowd Ignite