How the Beckham Boys Celebrated Harper Seven's Birth
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com1 of 23
- Photo: Fiona Hanson/Invision/AP2 of 23
- Photo: ASC/ZDS/WENN3 of 23
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News4 of 23
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com5 of 23
- Photo: Sharpshooter Images/Splash News6 of 23
- Photo: BIG PICTURES/Bauer-Griffin7 of 23
- Photo: Kevin Reece/ London Ent/Splash News8 of 23
- Photo: MWB/BSB/ZOJ/WENN9 of 23
- Photo: Victoria and David take their sons to see the Jonas Bros. on May 15/MWB/BSB/ZOJ/WENN10 of 23
- Photo: WENN11 of 23
- Photo: FS2/WENN12 of 23
- Photo: Facebook/.13 of 23
- Photo: CAMERA PRESS/David Dyson/Retna Ltd.14 of 23
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News15 of 23
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News16 of 23
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN17 of 23
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News18 of 23
- Photo: @vicotirabeckham/Twitter19 of 23
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News20 of 23
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.21 of 23
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP22 of 23
UsMagazine -- Beckham boy bonding!
One day after the birth of Harper Seven Beckham on Sunday, David took Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz out for a celebratory dinner. While Victoria and Harper Seven didn't dine with the boys, some of Victoria's family from the U.K. did come out for Monday night's meal.
David, 36, and sons Brooklyn, 12, Romeo, 8, and Cruz, 6, were part of a large group of 11 guests, including 6 adults and 5 kids. The group arrived at West Hollywood's newly opened Mediterranean eatery FIG & OLIVE Melrose Place at about 7:30 p.m. and stayed for around two hours. "Everybody was in a very good mood, and they left happy," a source told Us Weekly.
RELATED: PHOTOS: Hot Brits
The Beckham party chose to be seated in the restaurant's indoor terrace garden, and most of the group enjoyed steak and mashed potatoes.
RELATED: PHOTOS: Star dads on duty
"It was a very relaxed and early family dinner," the source added.
Victoria, 37, and David's rep told Us that the family was "delighted" with the birth of their "happy and healthy" baby girl.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Sienna Miller, Miranda Lambert, and Eva Longoria all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Britney Spears’ body to her love life, get all the buzz on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out The Rock's best Instagram videos of 2014 on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen shows off her hidden talent for magic tricks while hubby John Legend plays with his new selfie stick on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kelly Carkson introduces her baby girl on Instagram, plus more stars who debuted their newborns on social media in 2014 on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJoe and Sofia
From Crowd Ignite