Howard Stern Gets Bedbugs
- Photo: JM5/WENN1 of 7
- Photo: G. Binuya/Retna Ltd.2 of 7
- Photo: Scott Weiner/Retna Ltd.3 of 7
- Photo: HRC/WENN4 of 7
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com5 of 7
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
On his Sirius XM Radio show Wednesday, Howard Stern revealed that he was "scratching every minute" after bedbugs recently infested his New York radio studio.
Fumigators arrived over the weekend, and "supposedly we're 100 percent bedbug-free," added Stern, 56, whose limousine also was home to the parasitic insects (it had to be fumigated with poison gas).
Bedbugs have been spreading all over the city.
Nike's tourist-friendly flagship store had to be closed because of them, as well as a popular Abercrombie & Fitch shop and a Times Square theater.
Stern jokingly blamed the sudden bedbug epidemic on the 1972 U.S. ban of synthetic pesticide DDT.
"Now they're back!" Stern said of the bedbugs. "Because of hippies with their ... DDT inhibition!"
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite