Close

Wonderwall

Hulk Hogan Burns Hand in Radiator Explosion

USMagazine, Tuesday, May 28, 2013, 2:30pm (PDT)

Even when he's not in the wrestling ring, Hulk Hogan just can't escape injury! The 59-year-old burned his left hand in a radiator explosion at home on Sunday, May 27 and had to go to the emergency room in Tampa, Fla. for treatment.

PHOTOS: Cursed reality stars

Live tweeting how the injury worsened with some pretty graphic photos, Hogan first tweeted a pic of his blistered fingers, writing, "Just had a radiator explode on my hand, OUCH." As the blisters grew in size, he captioned the subsequent photos "Double OUCH" and then "Triple OUCH" before he went to the emergency room at the Tampa General Hospital.

PHOTOS: Celeb health scares

Posting a pic of the doctor "at work," Hogan added that he was being "skinned like a cat."

Once he was treated, the former Hogan Knows Best star apologized to all those grossed out by his TMI pictures. "I apologize for posting my burned hand photos, with all the feedback I now realize I really should take a moment before I make a decision," he wrote.

VIDEO: See the Hulk as you've never seen him before

Hogan split with his first wife, Linda Bollea in 2007. They share two children together, Brooke, 25, and Nick, 22. He's been married to Jennifer McDaniel since 2010.

This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Hulk Hogan Burns Hand in Radiator Explosion

Show Comments
When using Facebook Connect your image and name may display on Wonderwall. All Privacy Settings are controlled by Facebook
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT
People Awards
aa
Thanks for subscribing!