Celebs say the darndest things!
Take a look back at the outrageous things the stars said in this week's Loose Talk round-up.
1. "I'm a bit of a clothes hoarder. My girlfriends go shopping in my wardrobe. They love it when they get stuff with a tag still on." - Jennifer Aniston
2. "It's like having a wedding when you know you are not ready, and you are walking down the aisle and saying, 'Maybe we should have postponed it." - Oprah Winfrey, on her regrets about launching her OWN TV network
3. "If they don't feel like a pair of sweatpants, I don't have the patience for them." - Claire Danes, on jeans
4. "Any time you Google 'bad celebrity makeup,' that comes up. I looked as if a tray clown pooped on my eyes! But I think it's good to take chances." - Emmy Rossum, on studding her eyelashes with clusters of crystals
5. "She was just chilling…I was happy to meet her. I was [also] probably pretty s--tbagged." - Jeremy Renner, on finding Christina Aguilera in bed during a party at his house
6. "Well, yeah, I always have my eyes out…I just read that Adam Levine is single again…I'm just saying." - Jennifer Love Hewitt, on her approach to dating
7. "I didn't want my husband [Dean McDermott] to think that our sex was going downhill, so we're on baby No. 4." - Tori Spelling, on getting pregnant one month after giving birth
8. "I'm still just as horny as I've ever been." - Betty White, on turning 90
9. "She's one of the guys. And with Justin, you've got to be one of the guys." - Lance Bass, on why Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake are a perfect pair
10. "I'm like, 'OK, do you want to take care of them?'" - Kellie Pickler, on the pressure to have kids
- Sep. 23, 2016 Tons of Hollywood royalty attended this Chanel event
- Sep. 24, 2016 Pippa Middleton wants Adele to sing at her wedding!