Jessica Ussery: 5 Things You Don't Know About Jason Aldean's Wife
After Jason Aldean was caught kissing another woman earlier this week, he owed his wife of 11 years Jessica Ussery a very big apology.
The 35-year-old country singer was photographed kissing Season 11 American Idol contestant Brittany Kerr on Wednesday at Hollywood's The Den bar, as TMZ first reported.
"The truth is that I screwed up. I had too much to drink, let the party get out of hand and acted inappropriately at a bar," Aldean, 35, wrote on his Facebook page Sunday about his indiscretion at The Den bar on Wednesday. "I left alone, caught the bus to our next show and that's the end of the story."
"I ultimately ended up embarrassing my family and myself. I'm not perfect, and I'm sorry for disappointing you guys," the "Dont You Wanna Stay" crooner continued. "I really appreciate being able to work through this privately with my family and for all your continued support."
Us Weekly uncovered 5 facts you may not know about Aldean's wife below.
1. She was Jason's high school sweetheart in Macon, Georgia. The couple have been together since Jason was 17 years old. They married on Aug. 4, 2001.
2. She's a mother of two girls. The couple shares two daughters, Keely, 9, and Kendyl, 5. "I want them to experience as much of a normal upbringing as they can," Aldean told Country Weekly in October 2012. "I want them to understand that they are very fortunate and very blessed to have the things we have, but it's not the norm."
3. Ussery and Aldean have a strong bond. "We're best friends," Aldean told Nashville Music Scene in February 2011. "I don't even know if you can describe it … I mean, it just doesn't work without her, you know what I mean?"
4. Family time is sacred -- but not always easy to come by -- for the couple. "I try to do as much as I can with the time that I have -- which usually isn't a lot." Aldean told CMT in August 2005. "I'm an open book," he added about his quiet life at home. "I'm very family oriented. I'm a family man."
5. Ussery deals with the finances. "She handles all the stuff I don't want to handle," Aldean told The Boot in January 2011. "I'm the guy who wants to play my music and meet my fans. She picks up the phone and makes the business call. When it comes to the music, she'll give me her opinion if I ask her but that's about it. It works out pretty good."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Jessica Ussery: 5 Things You Don't Know About Jason Aldean's Wife
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'Turkey Head'
From Crowd Ignite