AB1 / WENN 1 / 15

Jon Gosselin is preparing to take legal action in the wake of the horrendous revelation that a film editor who worked on the reality show, "Jon & Kate Plus 8," was recently arrested for sexually exploiting a minor, Star magazine is exclusively reporting.

As RadarOnline.com previously reported, William Blankinship was arrested on October 21 on 10 counts of sexually exploiting a minor, and now the reality-show dad told Star in an exclusive interview that he is sickened by the news.

"My first thought when I heard this was, 'Oh my God!"" Jon said. "I'm sure everyone working on the show is shocked and never expected something like this."

The father of eight, who met Blankinship several times, said he is distressed about the access the film editor had to raw footage of the kids whom he shares custody with mom, Kate Gosselin.

"I have contacted an attorney and I'm trying to gather all the information from the authorities in North Carolina to see if there is any evidence he has footage of our family or if he has distributed it."

Gosselin said he has not discussed his concerns with his ex-wife, but plans to contact her about the situation.  "I will write her an email because I feel this is going to explode, because it is so bad," Jon told Star.

For now though, Jon said he is primarily concerned about footage Blankinship might have seen. "Of course we filmed potty training … Any parent would be freaked out by this, because the cameraman definitely shot the kids getting ready for bed, being showered and being changed."

For more exclusive details from Star magazine's exclusive interview with Jon Gosselin, pick up the latest issue of Star -- on newsstands Thursday.

RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:

The best acts of revenge in pop culture

Do you think celebs like Jon cheated?  

Get the scoop on the craziest celeb burglaries

RELATED ON RADAR:

PHOTOS: Cutest Celebrity Kids

PHOTOS: Kate Gosselin Through The Years

PHOTO: Kate Picks Up Kids From School