Joshua Ledet: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
Before he was voted off American Idol Thursday, third place finisher Joshua Ledet, 20, shared the 25 things you don't know about him with Us Weekly. To learn 50 fun facts about the final two, Phillip Phillips, 21, and Jessica Sanchez, 16, pick up the new issue of Us Weekly, out now!
1. I'm terrified of feathers.
2. I panic very easily.
3. I sing in my sleep.
4. I'm very gullible.
6. I have rescued a hermit crab.
7. I hate shopping.
8. I have a pet frog named Mike, after Michael Jordan. He can jump really high!
9. I have the weakest stomach.
10. I'm addicted to Hot Pockets.
11. I just recently found out that unicorns weren't real.
12. The first time I was in a recording studio was when I started American Idol.
14. I didn't attend my first professional baseball game -- the Los Angeles Dodgers -- until I was 20.
15. I could eat chicken every day.
16. I'm terrified of heights.
17. I'm extremely claustrophobic.
18. I've always wanted a dog.
19. I hate sushi.
20. I have a cousin named Telecia Carter who acts exactly like me.
21. Every fish I have ever owned has died.
23. I once fell asleep on a roller coaster.
24. I hate when people's hands touch my face.
25. I am obsessed with seafood. My favorite is crawfish!
American Idol's two-night finale airs May 22 and 23 at 8 p.m. EST on FOX.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Joshua Ledet: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
Check out Taylor Swift's A-list ladies night out with BFFs Karlie Kloss, Ellie Goulding, Cara Delevingne and more on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Mariah Carey does her best impression of a mermaid on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Take a look back at the Kardashians' makeup-free selfies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kelly Osbourne and more stars chat Oscar style, their favorite fashionistas, Hollywood power couples and more!Watch Video »
NYFW Personal Pic
Katie Holmes, Blake Lively, Gigi Hadid and more stars share their personal pics from New York Fashion Week on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nicole Kidman, Felicity Jones, and Marion Cotillard all get an F for their Oscar gowns.Watch Video »