Duchess Kate, Camilla Eat 'Naughty' Sweets on Store Visit With Queen Elizabeth
- Photo: ZHB/ZJE/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: ZHB/ZJE/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: TillenDove/Bauer-Griffin3 of 16
- Photo: SJP/Bauer-Griffin4 of 16
- Photo: Michael Webberley/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: MARK LARGE/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: ZHB/ZJE/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: DSDD/JRAB/ZOB/ZDF/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: DSDD/JRAB/ZOB/ZDF/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: PHIL NOBLE/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: MARK LARGE/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: MARK LARGE/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Tim Hales/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: PHIL NOBLE/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Paul Hennessy/Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Three queens walk into a London department store ...
On Thursday, Duchess Kate hit London department store Fortnum & Mason with stepmother-in-law Duchess Camilla and grandmother-in-law Queen Elizabeth. Arriving in the queen's Bentley, all three women wore different shades of blue: Camilla in navy, her majesty in eggshell blue, Duchess Kate in a fall-winter 2010 Missoni coat, accented by two daffodils to commemorate St. David's Day.
Although it was the trio's first official public duty performed en masse -- part of the Diamond Jubilee schedule, celebrating the queen's 50th year on the throne -- Kate, 30, Camilla, 64, and Elizabeth, 85, were like three girls in, well, a candy store!
A source inside the shop reveals that Kate went straight to the chocolate counter (which she called "the naughty counter") in the newly restored food hall and confessed to the staff, "Oh, I love chocolate. Yes. I think most girls like chocolate"
Prince Charles' wife, Camilla, meanwhile, tucked into a bag of gourmet jelly beans nearby. "What a treat!" she cooed.
Queen Elizabeth, however, abstained from all sweets during the visit -- but did join a tea party at the store with 150 staff members, and checked out a cake commemorating the renaming of the store restaurant to The Diamond Jubilee Tea Station.
"They thoroughly enjoyed the visit," a source says. "Kate bought some Fortnum & Mason dog biscuits for Lupo."
During a plaque unveiling outside, "Kate was standing by Camilla the whole time, making sure not to get in the way of the queen. She seemed a little quieter than usual, taking lead from Camilla the whole time."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite