Duchess Kate Gets Blowouts for Her Hair Multiple Times a Week
- Photo: Flynet UK/Fame Flynet1 of 17
- Photo: Solarpix/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 17
- Photo: APL/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin4 of 17
- Photo: Tim Rooke / Rex Features/GettyImages.com5 of 17
- Photo: GettyImages.com6 of 17
- Photo: Mark Stewart © Camera Press/Retna Ltd.7 of 17
- Photo: Splash News8 of 17
- Photo: ROTA © Camera Press/Retna Ltd.9 of 17
- Photo: Mark Stewart © Camera Press/Retna Ltd.10 of 17
- Photo: Mark Stewart © Camera Press/Retna Ltd.11 of 17
- Photo: Mark Stewart © Camera Press/Retna Ltd.12 of 17
- Photo: Mark Stewart © Camera Press/Retna Ltd.13 of 17
- Photo: Mark Stewart © Camera Press/Retna Ltd.14 of 17
- Photo: Camera Press/Retna Ltd.15 of 17
- Photo: WeirPhotos/Splash News16 of 17
Duchess Kate's focus is on the royal heir -- er, hair!
Dating back to her April 29, 2011, wedding day, those looking to the duchess as tresspiration become immediately familiar with the Richard Ward Hair and Metrospa in the stylish London neighborhood of Chelsea.
Even now with a year as an official member of the royal family under her belt, Kate still heads to that same salon, where she has been a client for nearly a decade, multiple times a week for her shiny, volume-filled blowouts that start at $75.
But there's no royal treatment here. In fact, she "insists on visiting the salon rather than having them come to her," a source tells Us Weekly.
"Kate's a girlie girl," adds another source, which isn't far from the truth, based on her love for a good pampering session. Back in September, the 30-year-old sat in Richard Ward's salon for four hours getting her hair colored with an organic vegetable-based hair dye and of course, a sleek blowout to top things off.
"She loves her time there and she has known everyone there for years so it's really relaxing for her," an insider revealed to Us.
To create her picture-perfect style, follow these instructions that Ward gave to Us last summer:
"Apply a holding serum onto wet hair to take out the frizz and make the hair silky smooth. Start with hair that's 80 percent wet and use a good blow dryer with a concentrator nozzle and a real-bristle brush. The serum memorizes the form and holds the curl in place while you blow-dry."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Tiffany chats with Wonderwall Editor Stacie Anthony about her Klondike Celebrity Challenge, her song "I Think We're Alone Now" and more.Watch Video »
Hilary Swank, Emma Stone, and Tilda Swinton are all Fashion Offenders this week.Watch Video »
Sexy Video Shoot
Fergie shares sexy behind-the-scenes photos from her music video shoot on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Ashley Greene Spills 'Eclipse' Secrets
ET exclusively went behind the scenes of Ashley Greene's photo shoot for Teen Prom magazine, where...Watch Video »
Ben Affleck at the Children Mending Hearts event in Hollywood on Feb. 19, 2009.Watch Video »
Check out the hottest looks that Kim Kardashian has donned since becoming a mom.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMr. Vain
From Crowd Ignite