Duchess Kate Goes on Vacation - Without Prince William!
- Photo: Samir Hussein/WireImage1 of 15
- Photo: Samir Hussein/WireImage2 of 15
- Photo: Tatler/Promotional3 of 15
- Photo: Mark Stewart © Camera Press/Retna Ltd.4 of 15
- Photo: Mark Stewart © Camera Press/Retna Ltd.5 of 15
- Photo: Ian Gavan/Invision/AP6 of 15
- Photo: Nick Harvey/WireImage7 of 15
- Photo: Michael Dunlea/StarTraks8 of 15
- Photo: ARTHUR EDWARDS/Invision/AP9 of 15
- Photo: Michael Dunlea/StarTraks10 of 15
- Photo: Michael Dunlea/StarTraks11 of 15
- Photo: Invision/AP12 of 15
- Photo: Nick Harvey/WireImage13 of 15
- Photo: Mark Stewart © Camera Press/Retna Ltd.14 of 15
Kate Middleton may have married into the royal family, but she's still quite independent!
On Wednesday, the 30-year-old duchess of Cambridge flew first class from London Gatwick Airport to St. Lucia with her parents, Mike and Carole, and siblings Pippa, 28, and James, 24, Us Weekly can exclusively report.
Noticeably absent? Kate's husband of nearly a year, Prince William, 29.
Once the Middletons arrived in the Caribbean, they were taken to the ultra-private island of Mustique. The family returned to their favorite tropical locale to celebrate Carole's birthday. She turns 57 on Jan. 31.
The Middletons last visited Mustique in August. Kate was unable to join her family at the time.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fall's Best Looks
New fashion trends are here! Take a look at celebrities rocking fall's best looks so far.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Go behind the scenes at the 2015 Life Is Beautiful Music & Art Festival in Las Vegas with Rosario Dawson, Kat Graham, Snoop Dogg and more!Watch Video »
Kaley Cuoco spends time with friends and family -- and lots of horses! -- in the wake of her breakup on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Pets & Love
Miranda Lambert opens up about self-esteem issues, her husband Blake Shelton and her involvement with Pedigree Dog Charity.Watch Video »