Duchess Kate Goes on Vacation - Without Prince William!
- Photo: Samir Hussein/WireImage1 of 15
- Photo: Samir Hussein/WireImage2 of 15
- Photo: Tatler/Promotional3 of 15
- Photo: Mark Stewart © Camera Press/Retna Ltd.4 of 15
- Photo: Mark Stewart © Camera Press/Retna Ltd.5 of 15
- Photo: Ian Gavan/Invision/AP6 of 15
- Photo: Nick Harvey/WireImage7 of 15
- Photo: Michael Dunlea/StarTraks8 of 15
- Photo: ARTHUR EDWARDS/Invision/AP9 of 15
- Photo: Michael Dunlea/StarTraks10 of 15
- Photo: Michael Dunlea/StarTraks11 of 15
- Photo: Invision/AP12 of 15
- Photo: Nick Harvey/WireImage13 of 15
- Photo: Mark Stewart © Camera Press/Retna Ltd.14 of 15
Kate Middleton may have married into the royal family, but she's still quite independent!
On Wednesday, the 30-year-old duchess of Cambridge flew first class from London Gatwick Airport to St. Lucia with her parents, Mike and Carole, and siblings Pippa, 28, and James, 24, Us Weekly can exclusively report.
Noticeably absent? Kate's husband of nearly a year, Prince William, 29.
Once the Middletons arrived in the Caribbean, they were taken to the ultra-private island of Mustique. The family returned to their favorite tropical locale to celebrate Carole's birthday. She turns 57 on Jan. 31.
The Middletons last visited Mustique in August. Kate was unable to join her family at the time.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Eddie Is Red Hot
Here are 5 things you may not know about Eddie Redmayne.Watch Video »
Jessica Alba flaunts her bikini body and shares photos from her work trip to Thailand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Demi Lovato snuggles with Wilmer Valderrama on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kaley Cuoco dishes on the minor disaster that occurred during her wedding, marriage fever on the set of "The Wedding Ringer" and more!Watch Video »
January Jones, Emily Blunt, and Amber Heard all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Chris Evans and Chris Pratt's rivalry and their philanthropic wager on Replay.Watch Video »