Duchess Kate Goes on Vacation - Without Prince William!
- Photo: Samir Hussein/WireImage1 of 15
- Photo: Samir Hussein/WireImage2 of 15
- Photo: Tatler/Promotional3 of 15
- Photo: Mark Stewart © Camera Press/Retna Ltd.4 of 15
- Photo: Mark Stewart © Camera Press/Retna Ltd.5 of 15
- Photo: Ian Gavan/Invision/AP6 of 15
- Photo: Nick Harvey/WireImage7 of 15
- Photo: Michael Dunlea/StarTraks8 of 15
- Photo: ARTHUR EDWARDS/Invision/AP9 of 15
- Photo: Michael Dunlea/StarTraks10 of 15
- Photo: Michael Dunlea/StarTraks11 of 15
- Photo: Invision/AP12 of 15
- Photo: Nick Harvey/WireImage13 of 15
- Photo: Mark Stewart © Camera Press/Retna Ltd.14 of 15
Kate Middleton may have married into the royal family, but she's still quite independent!
On Wednesday, the 30-year-old duchess of Cambridge flew first class from London Gatwick Airport to St. Lucia with her parents, Mike and Carole, and siblings Pippa, 28, and James, 24, Us Weekly can exclusively report.
Noticeably absent? Kate's husband of nearly a year, Prince William, 29.
Once the Middletons arrived in the Caribbean, they were taken to the ultra-private island of Mustique. The family returned to their favorite tropical locale to celebrate Carole's birthday. She turns 57 on Jan. 31.
The Middletons last visited Mustique in August. Kate was unable to join her family at the time.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jennifer Lopez's best ab moments!Watch Video »
Single & Fabulous
Check out Kourtney Kardashian's fabulous life on social media in the wake of her breakup from Scott Disick on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Nicole Richie to Miley Cyrus, check out these embarrassing celebrity bikini malfunctions!Watch Video »
Check out Instagram newcomer Rachel Bilson's best posts thus far on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Tom Cruise chats "Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation" with Wonderwall.com.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift and her brother celebrate Easter with an epic egg hunt on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »