Royal baby is due today! Duchess Camilla is 'waiting for the phone call'
- Photo: Matt Dunham/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: Tim Rooke/Rex/Rex USA2 of 17
- Photo: Rex USA3 of 17
- Photo: Rex USA4 of 17
- Photo: Rex USA5 of 17
- Photo: McPix Ltd/Rex USA6 of 17
- Photo: Tim Rooke/Rex USA7 of 17
- Photo: Danny Lawson/Invision/AP8 of 17
- Photo: Chris Jackson/Invision/AP9 of 17
- Photo: POOL/Reuters10 of 17
- Photo: Rex / Rex USA/Rex USA11 of 17
- Photo: Robert F. Bukaty/Invision/AP12 of 17
- Photo: Tim Rooke/Rex USA13 of 17
- Photo: Rex USA14 of 17
- Photo: Stephen Morrison/Pool/Invision/AP15 of 17
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/Rex / Rex USA/Wonderwall16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Duchess Kate's due date has arrived and the royal family is anxiously awaiting to hear that she's in labor -- but they aren't exactly sitting by the phone! Queen Elizabeth II, Prince Charles and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall attended the Coronation Festival, which celebrates the 60th anniversary of the Queen's Coronation, on the grounds of Buckingham Palace in London on Thursday.
Prince Charles' wife, Camilla, 65, happily spoke with reporters about the impending arrival of stepson Prince William and his wife, Duchess Kate's first child. "We are very excited, immensely looking forward to it and waiting for the phone call," she shared.
The duchess, 31, is excited to become the mother of England's future King or Queen as well. A family source told Us Weekly last week that she is "feeling great" and "full of energy." But Prince William's wife does have a few jitters. "Naturally she is a little nervous about the big day, what new mum wouldn't be?" the source explained.
When the royal baby arrives, a St. James Palace rep told Us Weekly a framed announcement will be placed on a wood and gold easel just behind the gates of Buckingham Palace shortly after the birth. The announcement will include the baby's gender, weight and time of birth, but the name will be revealed at a later date.
"Although an electronic release will go out, we want there to be a degree of theatre about the birth announcement," a Palace rep told Us. "This is the birth of the third in line to the throne so it is very important. It is an extremely important occasion."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDiva Double Date
From Crowd Ignite