Duchess Kate makes adorable face, dresses baby bump in blue
- Photo: Tim Rooke/Rex USA1 of 9
- Photo: Rex USA2 of 9
- Photo: McPix Ltd/Rex USA3 of 9
- Photo: Rex / Rex USA/Wonderwall4 of 9
- Photo: Olivia Harris/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: Matt Dunham/Invision/AP6 of 9
- Photo: Kirsty Wigglesworth/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: Danny Lawson/Invision/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Duchess Kate isn't just happy to be pregnant, she's ecstatic! The Duchess of Cambridge stepped out for an evening engagement at the National Portrait Gallery in a pale blue Emilia Wickstead frock and matching heels on Wednesday and practically glowed as she greeted the gathered crowds.
Kate's knee-skimming, sleeveless dress showed off her arms, but only gave a hint of her growing baby bump with its cinched waist structure. The 31-year-old mother-to-be was due to host a reception for The Art Room, a charity that works with children to increase their self-confidence and independence through art.
Upon arrival, Kate gave a short speech, telling the room, "I am a firm believer in the power of art to make a difference and The Art Room makes this on a daily basis." The cheerful royal also praised the way the foundation has helped children "fulfill their potential" by staying within the educational system.
And the Duchess has another reason to look so happy -- the photographer responsible for snapping shots of her bathing topless during a vacation with husband Prince William has been placed under formal criminal investigation, sources told Us Weekly.
Paris insiders have identified the photographer as Valerie Suau, who is believed to have been arrested by police earlier this month. Though she has denied taking any "indecent" photographs of the duchess (purportedly with a long lens), Kate's lawyer Aurelien Hamelle says the photographs still showed her client in a "highly intimate moment."
Kate, who is due to give birth in July, has been turning her focus to charity works and public appearances in recent months instead, but the investigation marks a legal triumph.
Just one day before, she gave onlookers more of a peek at her round baby belly while out to visit a primary school in Manchester, England, wearing a clingy printed "Sophia" dress by Erdem paired with dark blue pumps.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDiva Double Date
From Crowd Ignite