Kate Middleton Reignites Pregnancy Rumors at Concert
- Photo: Steve Finn/Splash News1 of 18
- Photo: Lefteris Pitarakis/Wonderwall2 of 18
- Photo: Arthur Edwards/Invision/AP3 of 18
- Photo: AH2/ZJE/WENN4 of 18
- Photo: ROTA © Camera Press / Retna Ltd./Retna Ltd.5 of 18
- Photo: Thomas Lekfeldt/Invision/AP6 of 18
- Photo: Paul Burns/Invision/AP7 of 18
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin8 of 18
- Photo: Alex J. Berliner/Invision/AP9 of 18
- Photo: ROTA © Camera Press / Retna Ltd./Retna Ltd.10 of 18
- Photo: ROTA © Camera Press / Retna Ltd./Retna Ltd.11 of 18
- Photo: AP/Splash/.12 of 18
- Photo: Allpix/Splash News13 of 18
- Photo: Paul Burns/Invision/AP14 of 18
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin/WENN/Bauer-Griffin15 of 18
- Photo: Wonderwall16 of 18
- Photo: DC5/WENN17 of 18
Will 2012 be the year Kate Middleton and Prince William become parents?
At Tuesday's Gary Barlow concert in support of the Prince's Trust, the 29-year-old Duchess looked radiant in a $99 lace tulip dress by Zara. Middleton completed her ensemble with black tights, suede pumps and a blazer by Ralph Lauren.
Middleton did little to squash pregnancy rumors while posing for pictures with William, Prince Charles and Camilla Parker-Bowles at Royal Albert Hall. The beaming brunette held a black clutch in front of her stomach at all times, adding to speculation that she's with child.
Middleton first fueled pregnancy rumors when she refused peanut paste during her visit to a Denmark UNICEF distribution center in November. (Although Middleton is not allergic to peanuts, pregnant women are often advised to avoid peanut products to prevent allergies in their babies-to-be.)
At the time, a spokesman for the couple told Us Weekly the policy is "to never confirm or deny [pregnancy] rumors," but an insider insisted: "If and when there is an announcement to make, it will be made by the palace as soon as it's safe to."
Money from Tuesday's concert will benefit UK City Riots Appeal, which helps disadvantaged youths rebuild their lives and communities.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Behind the Scenes
Kendall Jenner and more stars share the best behind-the-scenes photos from the Cannes Film Festival on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Emma Stone, Emily Blunt, and Julianne Hough's style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Blake Lively gets celery up her nose, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
"#RichKids" newcomer Taylor-Ann Hasselhoff dishes about the drama on the new season and about spending QT with her dad, David Hasselhoff!Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »
Rumer Willis and "Dancing With the Stars" partner Val Chmerkovskiy blow off steam by making funny videos on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLike Their Folks
From Crowd Ignite