Country singer Loretta Lynn is recuperating after reportedly suffering minor burns following a blaze at her home on Tuesday morning.
The fire started when a candle's flame set a chair ablaze in the conservatory of the 81-year-old's Hurricane Mills, Tenn., property at around 9.30 a.m. local time.
According to a report from local Nashville news station WTVF-TV, Lynn burned her fingertips as as she attempted to put out the flames with a pillow.
Officials confirm everyone inside the property got out safely and the fire was quickly extinguished by Humphreys County Emergency Management officials.
RELATED: Insured celeb body parts
It's not the first time emergency services officials have been called to put out a fire on Lynn's property. Last year a blaze destroyed a shack on the estate.
- Jan. 07, 2017 Check out the stars at the Golden Globe pre-parties