Evan Agostini / Invision/AP 1 / 5
Evan Agostini / Invision/AP 1 / 5

Country singer Loretta Lynn is recuperating after reportedly suffering minor burns following a blaze at her home on Tuesday morning.

RELATED: Hairdos and don'ts: Grammy Awards edition

The fire started when a candle's flame set a chair ablaze in the conservatory of the 81-year-old's Hurricane Mills, Tenn., property at around 9.30 a.m. local time.

According to a report from local Nashville news station WTVF-TV, Lynn burned her fingertips as as she attempted to put out the flames with a pillow.

Officials confirm everyone inside the property got out safely and the fire was quickly extinguished by Humphreys County Emergency Management officials.

RELATED: Insured celeb body parts

It's not the first time emergency services officials have been called to put out a fire on Lynn's property. Last year a blaze destroyed a shack on the estate.