Marisa Miller Pregnant With First Child
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage1 of 15
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage2 of 15
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage3 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 15
- Photo: AP1/WENN5 of 15
- Photo: Jason Webber/Splash News6 of 15
- Photo: Darron Cummings/Invision/AP7 of 15
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com8 of 15
- Photo: Michael Buckner for Audi/Getty Images North America9 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com10 of 15
- Photo: Hellmuth Dominguez/Pacific Coast News11 of 15
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News12 of 15
- Photo: MARION CURTIS/.13 of 15
- Photo: Bree Michael Warner/Retna Ltd.14 of 15
Marisa Miller has a bun in the oven!
The supermodel, 33, and her husband, record producer Griffin Guess, 32, are expecting their first child, her rep confirms to Us Weekly. Miller is due in the late fall.
Miller and Guess tied the knot on April 15, 2006. Though she was ranked No. 1 on Maxim's Hot 100 list in 2008, the California girl only has eyes for her husband.
"My job can definitely bring out a lot of insecurities or trust issues, but I'm so thankful we never had that. I don't give my husband a reason to worry," she once told Vegas magazine. "Those kind of things can become a big problem in any relationship, and then especially with [my life] there's a whole new set of challenges."
Miller, a former Victoria's Secret angel and Sports Illustrated cover girl, next appears in the movie "R.I.P.D." with Ryan Reynolds, 35, and Jeff Bridges, 62.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
'Full House' 2
Get all the scoop on who's in and who's out for Netflix's "Fuller House," on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Check out everything you need to know about Brooklyn Beckham from Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift and her brother celebrate Easter with an epic egg hunt on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rumer Willis and "Dancing With the Stars" partner Val Chmerkovskiy blow off steam by making funny videos on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI am a Woman
From Crowd Ignite