Marisa Miller Pregnant With First Child
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage1 of 15
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage2 of 15
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage3 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 15
- Photo: AP1/WENN5 of 15
- Photo: Jason Webber/Splash News6 of 15
- Photo: Darron Cummings/Invision/AP7 of 15
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com8 of 15
- Photo: Michael Buckner for Audi/Getty Images North America9 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com10 of 15
- Photo: Hellmuth Dominguez/Pacific Coast News11 of 15
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News12 of 15
- Photo: MARION CURTIS/.13 of 15
- Photo: Bree Michael Warner/Retna Ltd.14 of 15
Marisa Miller has a bun in the oven!
The supermodel, 33, and her husband, record producer Griffin Guess, 32, are expecting their first child, her rep confirms to Us Weekly. Miller is due in the late fall.
Miller and Guess tied the knot on April 15, 2006. Though she was ranked No. 1 on Maxim's Hot 100 list in 2008, the California girl only has eyes for her husband.
"My job can definitely bring out a lot of insecurities or trust issues, but I'm so thankful we never had that. I don't give my husband a reason to worry," she once told Vegas magazine. "Those kind of things can become a big problem in any relationship, and then especially with [my life] there's a whole new set of challenges."
Miller, a former Victoria's Secret angel and Sports Illustrated cover girl, next appears in the movie "R.I.P.D." with Ryan Reynolds, 35, and Jeff Bridges, 62.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
"DWTS" champion Val Chmerkovskiy gave Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen a salsa lesson, dished on his win, that heavy mirror ball trophy, and the upcoming tour!Watch Video »
The Rock rips his shirt before epic "San Andreas" premiere on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
Learn how to recreate Emmy Rossum's fresh-faced look on Wonderwall.com's DIY Celeb Makeup.Watch Video »
Emma Stone and Bradley Cooper get the giggles while discussing their first impressions of each other, weird encounters in Hawaii and more!Watch Video »
Youtube for 90210
From Jenna Marbles to PewDiePie, find out which Youtube sensations we think should star in “Beverly Hills, 90210” if the show was cast today!Watch Video »
Check out Emma Stone, Emily Blunt, and Julianne Hough's style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'Best night'
From Crowd Ignite